Most helpful review

Rio Grande Dental - Infected From Dental Work And No Compensation Given To Properly Correct It. STAY AWAY. YOUR HEALTH IS MOST IMPORTANT! Please read details below. A MUST!
I feel that I MUST share my Rio Grande Dental in Juarez Mexico horror story to help persuade others to stay away from this place. STAY AWAY! You are dealing with your health, not just a dental procedure! PLEASE READ. You MUST! I drove from Santa Fe, NM to El Paso, TX (5 hours each way) where I was picked up by a van that took me over the border to Mexico to the Rio Grande Dental facility in Juarez. They wore warm smiles and just saw $$$. I have a large gap in my mouth due to a pulled tooth, and I was given two implants next to each other at Rio Grande Dental. After the procedure, I was in pain and it would not let up. Not too long after the procedure (about 1 month), one of the implants simply “pushed”out and ended up in my mouth that I spit out. I drove back, they supposedly cleaned out the bone, and I was then given a bone graft. I went back after 3 months and was given a new implant. It just didn't feel right, because it was INFECTED. I went back again, they cleaned the bone out, was given a bone graft again, waited 4 days, and was then given the crown. It was infected from the time I left and still is. Look at the attached X-Rays! I have also provided 3 of the receipts. There are other receipts that I do not have at the moment, but you can see that I have receipts as proof of some of the payment I gave them. I have seen two doctors in Santa Fe, NM and they both can't believe how poorly the procedure was done. There is already 50% bone loss after 1 year! I have an infection in my jaw bone that persists. We are talking about a persons life and well being! I deal with this everyday and constantly try to keep it clean by using a water-pick, dental picks, various mouth washes, and so on. One dentist told me that dentists knew in the 1980s not to put implants so close together. They simply do not work. My other dentist confirmed that the implants are too close and the placement of the implants and crown are incorrect. Both dentists confirmed that it is impossible to clean it, so bacteria continues to infect the area. The 1st dentist said that everything is wrong with the implant, and that it is causing systemic problems throughout my body. He told me that if I had this type of work done in the US, the insurance companies would easily offer me $200,000 because they know that I would get $500,000! The second dentist that I went to for a second opinion said that I should tell everyone that I know to never go to Mexico for dental work. NEVER! He is a straight shooter, and speaks from the heart. He has spent a lot of time fixing shoddy work done in Mexico. He explained to me that the risk of blood-borne disease is high due to the way they clean their equipment. Do you really want to risk Hepatitis-C to save a few dollars when it comes to your health, which is your life? NO WAY! Poor dental work equals poor medical work done on YOUR body! Your body is not like a car where you can just get a new battery or starter if it fails! I feel sick every time the infection flairs up! Believe me, if I had the money I would have had the work done in the US. People do not go to Mexico because of the outstanding dental work provided! They go to save a few bucks, which ends up costing us more money in the long run. I'm sure there are the good stories. But, why risk it? You are gambling with your HEALTH, not just a minor dental procedure. YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR WELL-BEING! And why support work that does not put caring, and human health first? When you support Rio Grande Dental, you are giving money to people that do not honor others' well-being! I asked Valerie (The receptionist type of person) for at least a refund so that I can put the money towards the medical procedure necessary to clear up my health. She told me to send her an X-Ray and recommendations by my dentist in the US. I did, and she pushed it off on Dr Nitardy saying that no refund would be offered! Valerie, you and the “doctors” at Rio Grande should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm a human being and you only care about the bottom line, MONEY! Are the people who practice dentistry at your facility even doctors? You can't just show off a piece of paper hanging in an office and expect me to believe it's legitimate! What about the Hippocratic Oath? Does this not apply at Rio Grande Dental, or other facilities in Mexico? I pleaded with her over the phone explaining that I don't have the money to pay to have it cleared up, and to please help me. The conversation is recorded and I will probably share the transcript when I can. The best they could offer me is an extraction of the medical procedure at “No-Cost” to me. Both dentists told me “DO NOT GO BACK TO MEXICO, HAVE IT DONE HERE!” How many times do I have to make the same mistake by going to Rio Grande before I learn my lesson! Well let this be a lesson to ANYONE who is thinking about going to Rio Grande Dental in Juarez, or any other dentist in Mexico. They do not have to carry insurance, which makes their work so “cheap.” If they cause you infection, it really doesn't matter to them! There is no recourse! If a dental procedure in the US causes a problem, a dentist is responsible for your health and must fix it correctly. It is in their best interest to fix it and make you well! It is also the RIGHT thing to do to take care of a fellow human being! Rio Grande does not care for human well being. They want your money! I am here, how many times do I need to go back to Mexico for another shoddy inadequate medical procedure? I will not! If the procedure is so shoddy (confirmed by 2 US dentists already), then how about doing the right thing by simply giving me money back. Just give it back so I can use the money to clear things up. I paid you money to take care of my health. I asked for compensation, and this is the response I was given by Valerie Villarreal at Rio Grande Dental in Juarez. “Dr. Nitardy has informed me that she will be able to extract teeth 31and 30 at no cost to you, these are the teeth that were treated at Rio Grande Dental.” You see, confirmation that these are the teeth that were treated at Rio Grande Dental. Do Not Be Fooled by their fancy website and stated “reviews.” I'm sick from this procedure. Do you also want to take the chance to be sickened! This is your life. I first called Valerie at Rio Grande Dental and told her that I am having a major dental/health problem caused my the procedure they provided, and that I am hoping for compensation. She asked me email her X-Rays and the recommendations I received in the US to clear up the bone infection and further procedures required. Here is the email transcript. 1) Hello Valerie,Please see the email with 3 attached documents of my dental issue. Thank You 2) On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:23 AM, office@***.comwrote: Mr. *******, I have received a response from Dr. Nitardy inreference to Your email. I regret to inform you that nocompensation will be distributed. Dr. Nitardy has informed me that she will be able to extract teeth 31and 30 at no cost to you, these are the teeth that were treated at Rio Grande Dental. Please let me know if I may assist you further. Sincerely, Valarie Villarreal Rio GrandeDental 915 588 **** 3)Valarie Dear Valerie,What about compensation for the two implants that caused a bone infection. Can I get compensation for that work. Thank you, 4)On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 8:26 AM, office@***.com wrote: I will ask Dr. Nitardy and inform you. Thank you 5)Valerie,Have you received any word from Dr. Nitardy about compensation for he two failed implants?Please ask her to look at the x rays. It's obvious the implants have failed. This situation in my mouth feels very uncomfortable. 6) Mr. **********, No compensation will be distributed. --Valarie I hope to make others aware of the dangers of going to Rio Grande Dental in Juarez, Mexico. You may think that you will be saving money on dental work, but you are gambling with your health just to save money. Money in life comes and goes, and it's better to be safe than sorry when it comes to our health. There is no reason to gamble with your health. The health and life that we have is precious and is not something to be risky with, just to "save" money! Look at the attached X-Ray. The double implant and associated work is the bright object on the bottom right. Look at the dark matter around the work done. That is the infected area. That is bone loss.
ID
Cons
  • Lack of care for peoples well-being
  • I got infections from the failed implants
  • Money is more important than caring for people
Reason of review
Dental Malpractice
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Great dental work

beautiful, wonderful dentist Dr.Jessica Nitardy I'm overseas, and very thankful for my teeth, your beautiful face is a welcome sight to anyone, but yes, I am good. I've been in Kuwait for the past 5 months. I'm the helmsman on a huge ship, which means that I steer the ship as the captain calls out coordinates. I do not think I would have this good job or popularity, if not for you and your brothers. Never doubt the good work you do. You have helped me greatly, and will always be in my thoughts and prayers. your friend and client, Ted Thompson
ID
El Paso, Texas

Don't Look For Them. Just Be Happy Their Gone!